WaveIP offers a variety of wireless solutions in the sub-11Ghz spectrum, along with complementing software and accessories.
WaveIP’s WipAir series excels in all significant parameters of wireless solution such
as throughput, latency and RF robustness, providing the best wireless links at incredibly competitive prices.
WipAir product family offers reliable wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint solutions, presenting great flexibility, scalability and cost-efficiency.
Carrier Grade Performance
WaveIP delivers superior performance on every system parameter. The result is a powerful solution that is truly carrier-grade.
- Highest net throughput – up to 1000 Mbps
- Efficient dynamic asymmetric capacity
- Minimal latency
- Long Range
- Reliable weather proof design
- Green solution with lowest power consumption of <7Watt
- Power and data redundancy (2x RJ-45)
- 1+1 protection mode
- 2×2 and 3×3 MIMO
WipAir deployments in congested areas show 10-50 times better performance in throughput and latency (sometimes WipAir is the only working solution).
- WipAir unique AIS Technology guarantees stability in throughput and latency in highly interfered environments
- Hitless ACM guarantees error-free operation
- Fastest ARQ ensures retransmissions with minimal jitter
- TDMA protocol provides collision-free & non-interrupted transmission
- Time synchronization eliminates self-interference between collocates radios and towers
- Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint modes
- Multiple networking modes supported by a single radio
- Built in 802.p & 802.1q QoS with 8 priority queues
- Traffic shaping per SU and per direction (uplink/downlink)
Licensed and unlicensed frequencies:
WipAir supports a wide variety of frequency bands to suite your needs.
- 10.0 GHz – 10.7 GHz
- 7.0 GHz – 7.8 GHz
- 6.0 GHz – 7.0 GHz
- 4.8 GHz – 6.0 GHz
- 4.4 GHz – 4.8 GHz
- 3.3 GHz – 3.8 GHz
- 2.3 GHz – 2.7 GHz
- 2.0 GHz – 2.3 GHz
- 900 MHz
- 700 MHz
WipAir scalable & flexible multi-service platform is the smart choice of professional high-performance broadband wireless PTP and PTMP networks.
IP data backhaul
- Metro WiFi Networks
- Cellular and 3G
- Private Networks
- Traffic management
- Video surveillance
- Water utilities
- Community services
- Public access
- Oil & Gas