WaveIP is the technology leader of Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint Broadband Wireless solutions in the sub-11 spectrum, founded in January 2000 by a telecom visionary Mr. Eli Avivi.
WaveIP solutions set a benchmark for broadband systems with highest-capacity throughput, embedded IP networking capabilities, software configurable functionality and Fiber-Class performance.
WaveIP’s WipAir series incorporate unique interference handling technologies, providing unrivaled reliability, capacity, latency and RF robustness, making it the ultimate choice for future-proof wireless systems.
WipAir Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint solutions are perfect for IP & cellular backhauls, video surveillance and security networks, enterprises and municipality networks and business grade broadband access services.
WaveIP is ISO 9001 approved company, committed to develop and manufacture green, state of the art products of the highest quality.
- Sub-11 GHz broadband wireless specialist
- Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint in a single platform.
- Point-to-Multipoint experience of more than 10 years.
- Brilliant team of wireless and networking.
- Extensive portfolio optimized for Backhaul, Access & Video applications
WaveIP’s Quality Policy